It was the night before Halloween and all through the theatre the ghosts, ghouls, witches, and (of course) phantoms gathered for…
THE HALLOWEEN EDITION OF THE TORONTO COLD READS
Spooky, scary scripts by the following playwrights and/or screenwriters will be featured at this Sunday’s Cold Reads:
- The Birds Have Stopped Singing by Winter Rowan
- Death of Me by Derek Jay and Alex Smith
- The Demon by Caitlin Carmody
- Voice of Souls by Barb Scheffler
- The Zombie Tribunal by Dan Maratta
Actors should arrive to sign up at 7 pm with the show to start at 8 pm. Our home is The Social Capital, located at 154 Danforth Avenue. It’s above the Black Swan Tavern just east of Broadview station on the Danforth.
How can you get involved?
Join our writing group for more encouragement, camaraderie, wisdom, and shared get-down-to-business writing time. We’d love to help you get new scripts ready to be shared at the Cold Reads… and beyond.